TOURIST DRIVES NÜRBURGRING
Important notes and rules
To reduce the risk of accidents and in the interest of user safety during tourist drives, Nürburgring 1927 GmbH & Co. KG requires the following rules be observed and will penalise violations:
- The provisions of the German Road Traffic Ordinance (StVO) shall apply. Overtaking on the right is prohibited.
- Deliberate contamination of the track is prohibited.
- The track safety marshals must be notified of any contamination of the track.
- It is absolutely prohibited to continue driving if the vehicle is leaking coolant, oil or fuel.
- Each driver is required to carry his driving licence and the vehicle registration document.
- Prior to driving on the track verhicles will be inspected to ensure compliance with the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO).
- Drivers of vehicles not licensed in Germany must carry proof of insurance.
- Only vehicles that comply with the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO) are permitted to drive on the Nordschleife. Neither vehicles which cannot exceed a minimum speed of more than 60 km/h because of their construction or technical condition nor quad bikes are permitted to take part in tourist drives.
- The provisions relating to driving speed pursuant to Section 3, para. 1 of the German Road Traffic Ordinance (StVO) must be observed.
- Users are required to drives slowly on sections of the Nürburgring that are designated as roadworks.
- The speed limit shown must be observed.
- The sound power level of 130 dB (A) must not be exceeded (subject to change).
- It is prohibited to take photographs, film or make video recordings during tourist drives.
- Within the scope of the tourist drives it is prohibited to provide commercial taxi trips whether for a fee or free of charge.