GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE SHOP
of Nürburgring 1927 GmbH & Co. KG
Status: May 2021
§ 1 Scope of application and definition of terms
1. All contracts and business relations between us, the Online Shop Supplier (hereinafter “Supplier“), and you, the Customer (hereinafter “Customer“), shall be governed solely by the following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of placement of order. No divergent General Terms and Conditions of the Customer shall be accepted unless we, the Supplier, explicitly confirm their validity in writing.
2. We deliver both to “Consumers” (Section 13 German Civil Code [hereinafter “BGB”]) and to “Business Enterprises” (Section 14 BGB). The Customer shall be deemed to be a consumer if the purpose of the ordered goods and services cannot primarily be attributed to the Customer’s commercial or self-employed business activities. A business enterprise is any natural person, legal entity or partnership with legal capacity acting in performance of its commercial or self-employed business activities at the time of conclusion of the contract.
3. These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to:
- The purchase of goods from the online shop (the provisions of Part 2 shall also apply in such cases)
- The purchase of tickets from the online shop (the provisions of Part 3 shall also apply in such cases),
- travel and package tour bookings from the online shop (the provisions of Part 4 shall also apply in such cases).
4. These General Terms and Conditions shall apply irrespective of whether performance by the Supplier takes the form of delivering or topping up prepaid cards or by text message to the Customer’s mobile device.
5. The use of offers in this online shop (e.g. customer account) is subject to the terms and conditions of use.